This oreo milkshake without ice cream is a very easy-to-make dessert that kids love.
If you are reading this now, you have probably gone through the same situation after buying a pack of oreos. There is an invisible force that doesn’t let you stop eating one cookie after another since they are tiny, tasty and… delicious. Then, you think it’s okay whether you eat another one … until you’ve finished the whole package! Well, now imagine DRINKING them…
Oreo Milkshake Recipe (without Ice Cream)
This is a fun dessert to make with your kids. While they help you adding ( and eating ) the ingredients, you can spend quality time in the kitchen with them.
Just watch out they don’t eat all the cookies!
To make this milkshake without ice cream, all you need is: an electric blender, Oreo cookies, almond milk, icing sugar and ice cubes. Many people add two or three scoops of vanilla ice cream to give this dessert creaminess, but I rather make this oreo milkshake without ice cream. I think the combination of cookies and ice cream is a real calorie bomb! However, I’m going to add vanilla extract to give a vanilla touch to this oreo milkshake recipe:
1. In a blender jar, add 350 ml of almond milk, 8 ice cubes, 2 tablespoons of icing sugar, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract and one tablespoon of chocolate syrup. Blend until smooth.
2. Now add 12 Oreo cookies and blend again until smooth.
3. Serve in a glass and decorate as desired with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
It is optional to add one scoop of vanilla ice cream in the blender. It is also optional to add whipped cream and chocolate syrup to your milkshake.
If you like oreos as much as I do, you can also make these white chocolate oreo truffles.
Oreo Milkshake Recipe
- 350 ml almond milk
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 8 ice cubes
- In a blender jar, add milk, icing sugar, ice, vanilla extract and chocolate syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Add Oreo cookies and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a glass.