Lemonade is summer in a glass!
This lemonade recipe is amazingly easy and quick to make. Don’t feel like squeezing lemons? Want to always have a pitcher of lemonade in your fridge? You are in the right place.
This homemade drink is:
Easy and quick to make.
You only need four ingredients to make the best homemade lemonade.
Neither too tart nor too sweet, this recipe has the perfect balance of lemon and sugar. This is a refreshing drink for a summer day!
How to Make Lemonade
It may seem that making this drink is easy (and it is!) , but you have to play with the measurements to get the right proportions.
If you add too much lemon, it can turn out too tart; if you pour too much water, it can turn out too watery. This lemonade recipe is deliciously balanced, so all you have to worry about is enjoying the summer!
Before you start, make sure you have the following equipment: a blender of at least 600 watts, a strainer, a pitcher and a wooden spoon.
Let’s get to it!
1. In the blender, add 5 ice cubes and crush the ice in 2 ten-second batches at maximum speed.
2. Wash 3 lemons and cut off both ends. Then, cut each lemon into four pieces, and toss them in the blender.
3. Add in 100 grams of sugar and one liter of water.
4. In 3 batches, beat at maximum speed for 1 second.
5. Using a strainer, pour the lemonade into a pitcher. And then add 250 ml of water, mint leaves and ice to taste. Stir with a wooden spoon. The mint gives it a touch, even more if possible, of freshness and menthol aroma that combines perfectly with the flavor of the lemonade. Et voilà! Enjoy the summer!
More Summer Desserts
- 3 lemons
- 1¼ liter water
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 5 ice cubes
- Mint leaves
- Crush the ice in a blender at maximum speed, in 2 batches of ten seconds each.
- Wash 3 lemons and cut off both ends. Then cut the lemons into four pieces and toss them in the blender.
- Add in sugar and one liter of water.
- In 3 batches, beat at maximum speed for 1 second.
- With a strainer, pour the lemonade into a pitcher, add 250 ml of water, mint leaves and more ice to taste. And stir with a wooden spoon… Et voilà! Enjoy the summer!